Failure is a motivational Factor - Oye Buddha.com

Breaking

Home Top Ad



Post Top Ad

Contact us to place your ads here

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Failure is a motivational Factor


People in the world usually say "FAILURE is the stepping stone to Success". If everything goes wrong is a failure for you? Question yourself? What do you think? Just imagine!!

In this post, I’m sharing my view towards the FAILURE.

What I say 'Failure' is just an antonym made for 'Success'. Never, treat everything you don’t achieve as a failure. Rather, treat them as lessons learned. This will motivate you more and leads you ahead in your success journey.

You may have a question running in your mind, then “What is failure and lessons learnt?”. As mentioned above I say Failure is just lack of success. When you don’t achieve the goals set is not a failure. It is just when you did not deliver the expected outcome. But here is a point you have to accept is “You’ve learnt something out of it”. Also, you learn more when you try to identify where you went wrong or try to question yourself. This also helps to go forward in the success journey.

Everyone has two sides of life, personal and professional. Most people mix up both and find it difficult to manage their lives (#balancing life) and this they even do when there is a lack of success in their lives. They stress themselves more with the word Failure rather than treating them as lessons. This affects not only their lives but also their dependents mentally.

“Over the years, I’ve experienced many things personally and professionally through many incidents. At my early stages of life, I started my career. I’ll share with you a simple experience that I went through and how did I overcome it? It was the starting days of my career at a company and I was a fresher. Everything was new for me - a completely new environment, and the fear inside me was running in miles. What to do? How to do? And what is it? Seeing people around me. Especially with my communication like how to talk, fears of presenting myself, engaging with people, lack of confidence in my work, etc. I was in deep thought of whether I can do anything or not. I faced many difficulties with all this in my career thinking I was the only odd one out. Later, slowly I identified that ‘this runs in most people's mind’ (the more you engage with the people in talks, the more you make out) and realized that the change should be within me to go forward in the success journey of my career. I didn’t feel low or treated me a failure. I took it as a lesson, a suggestion for me. Every time I was doing a mistake, I started accepting them and learning. A person can grow and go ahead in life when they start to accept their mistakes. The more you drag yourself back, towards accepting the mistake, the more you lose and suffer. A different attitude builds and this may affect everyone’s life at some point or the other.” 

What I say is when you try identifying the mistakes, you start working on them and correct those mistakes. The more you correct the more confidence you build in yourself. The more confidence the more hard work you do. Start increasing your willpower, keep your laziness aside. Dedicate yourself for the goal you set. Definitely, each and every person beings their success journey and will be a successful person.

Also, life will always be unpredictable. Some of the other time we may feel low and go into depression due to the situations going wrong like explained not meeting your goals. At this point, we also look up to people for inspiration or seek friends and family for help. It may be the people you meet every day in your life or the celebrities or successful people you adore for their inspirational and struggling up brought lives.
So it can be anyone. Here, apart from hard work, willpower and dedication get yourself inspired. Great inspiration leads you to work hard, build willpower and makes you dedicated. Sometimes it can be the key to success in your lives.


This would help you a lot in your life for a great success journey. All the best to your careers and make it a great memorable success in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here